Centralized public and traditional private cloud architectures are no longer fit for purpose in the data-driven economy. As a result, the Cloud is no longer able to deliver the performance, affordability and agility, requirements of modern applications and respond to the demands of their increasingly digitally native clients.
The Macrometa Edge Cloud platform provides a converged data stack offering capabilities that enable developers to express a complete application or API backend in a multi-region, multi-cloud (Public or Private), or edge environment. The result is that you can modernize your financial institution and deliver real-time risk management, enterprise-wide analytics, digital banking, and out-of-the-box regulatory compliance.
Reap Continuous, Real-Time Business Insights. Use data manipulation functions to spot early trends or patterns in data and prevent or quickly respond to business opportunities and threats.
-Fast geo distributed eventual data consistency for traders
- Data is delivered at the Edge, in real time, enabling fast insight against ETL processes
- Aggregate and analyze data from customer data, transactional, clickstream systems in real-time. Accelerate time to insights with real-time analytics to identify patterns and enable faster decision-making.
Analyze transactions in real-time to detect fraudulent and duplicate transactions.
Build data-intensive apps or boost the performance of your existing databases by retrieving data from a high throughput and low latency global persistent cache.
- Customers can implement event-driven data pipelines and solutions like order processing to improve decoupling, agility, and scalability.
- Event-Driven architectures can be built at the Edge allowing data to be analysed and acted on in real time
- Build knowledge graphs to store information in a graph model and use search & graph queries to enable your users to easily navigate cross database and location datasets.
- Using a knowledge graph, you can add topical information to product catalogs, build and query complex models of regulatory rules, or model general information
The bank was losing money and customers as a result of N+1 ETL processes against very large data sets. Macrometa Cloud Edge sits across 3 of the banks private data centers and captures, processes and provides analytics against the ETL process in real time before committing data back to the banks relational database. The bank can now interact and analyse data in realtime delivering a superior customer service experience, capturing anomalies and safely writing back to their relational databases for archiving.